Pearce Community Center hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, or disability. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Sports and Leagues Coordinator
Click here to read full job description and application instructions
Current Part-time Opportunities
- Les Mills BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK, and BODYFLOW substitute teachers
- Water Aerobics substitute teachers
- Land Aerobics substitute teachers
- Building Assistant, building cleaning and maintenance, part time working various hours including nights and weekends, $8.25 per hour, high school diploma required.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Helper in Kids Club, formerly known as Nursery
If you are interested part-time or volunteer positions, download, complete, and submit an employment application form or:.
- Download, print, complete, and mail to Pearce Community Center, 610 W. Cedar, Chillicothe, IL 61523
- Download, print, complete, and drop off in person at Pearce