Pearce Community Center hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, or disability. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Lifeguards, supervise pool, sauna, whirlpool, pool deck and patio, perform routine cleaning and maintenance of pool and pool area, supervise after hours pool parties, part time 10 to 15 hours/week, $8.25 to $9 per hour based on qualifications and experience, current lifeguard certification required.
- Swim Lesson Instructors, teach beginning level swim lessons and water safety to children, part time 4-10 hours/week, $8.25 to $9 per hour based on qualifications and experience.
- Les Mills BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK, and BODYFLOW substitute teachers
- Water Aerobics substitute teachers
- Land Aerobics substitute teachers
- Sports & Leagues/Aquatics Coordinator
Marketing Sales Manager
Pearce Community Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing recreation and fitness services to the community.
Responsibilities/Duties for the Marketing Sales Manager:
- Developing organizational goals
- Coordinating and implementing agency goals
- Website development as well as branding
- Advocating our business within the community and surrounding communities
- Managing all social media platforms
- Responsible for new member onboarding
Qualification for the Marketing Sales Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred minimum 1 year experience
Benefits for the Marketing Sales Manager:
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Simple IRA options available
- Paid vacation as well as paid time off
- Free membership and access to Pearce Community Center
The Marketing Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that Pearce’s mission, vision and values are effectively communicated in all marketing communication messages.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Helper in Kids Club, formerly known as Nursery
If you are interested in any of these positions, download, complete, and submit an employment application form
Use Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to complete the application online.