Pearce Community Center hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, or disability. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Lifeguards, supervise pool, sauna, whirlpool, pool deck and patio, perform routine cleaning and maintenance of pool and pool area, supervise after hours pool parties, part time 10 to 15 hours/week, $8.25 to $9 per hour based on qualifications and experience, current lifeguard certification required.
- Swim Lesson Instructors, teach beginning level swim lessons and water safety to children, part time 4-10 hours/week, $8.25 to $9 per hour based on qualifications and experience.
- Les Mills BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK, and BODYFLOW substitute teachers
- Water Aerobics substitute teachers
- Land Aerobics substitute teachers
- Sports & Leagues/Aquatics Coordinator
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Helper in Kids Club, formerly known as Nursery
If you are interested in any of these positions, download, complete, and submit an employment application form
Use Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to complete the application online.